SSE Property and Grounds - Accessing your servicing paperwork



FAO All Schools

Main News Story

SSE hold the records of servicing and compliance of M&E items of plant for schools who buy their Core Service PRO002/T or Servicing PRO008/T
If you require copies of your paperwork for your site record file or for an upcoming audit please contact Marilyn Reed on PFMServicing@somerset.gov.uk and she will forward the most recent copies.

For more information, please visit here​. ​

Contact Details

Marilyn Reed - PFMServicing@somerset.gov.uk​​

Related Link

Created at 26/11/2018 12:13 by Ben Martin
Last modified at 26/11/2018 12:14 by Ben Martin