This training will provide an overview of the following:
- Placing pupils' mental health and wellbeing at the heart of a school's ethos and culture.
- The importance of developing pupils' emotional literacy and self-awareness.
- How emotional literacy nurtures pupils' communication skills and positive relationships.
- A toolbox of creative practices which cultivate emotional literacy for children and young people.
It is available on the following dates:
- 25th June at 4.30pm to 5.30pm
- 9th July at 4.30pm to 5.30pm
For more information please see flyer attached and to book, please visit here.
Creative Practices to Develop Pupils' Emotional Literacy & Skills.pdf