This training will focus on the following learning objectives:
- Placing creativity at the heart of a school culture and ethos
- Ways in which creative practices can bond groups and classes and enliven learning
- Providing a tool-box of practices and ideas to embed creativity
- Exploring ideas for creating whole school creative stories to heal and bond the communities.
It is available on the following dates:
- 24th June at 10am to 12pm
- 1st July at 4pm to 6pm
For more information, please see flyer attached or to book, please register here.
LIFEbeat Creative Community Challenge.pdf