We acknowledge the additional pressures on staff, students and parents at this time and this link provides an overview of some of the key support and services available - (Somerset_Wellbeing_Support_and_Services_Directory_Oct_2020.pdf (cypsomersethealth.org). We would particularly highlight the following:- Parent Support Helpline – details on the PDF attached for sharing with parents as needed.
- School staff wellbeing helpline – poster with details attached.
- Mindline – click this link for more information
- Free virtual staff training – Wellbeing for Education Return – link here
- Somerset’s public health website www.cypsomersethealth.org includes a Mental Health Toolkit, Wellbeing for Education Return information and Covid-19 specific wellbeing resources.
- Young Somerset website Covid-19 support page: COVID-19 Support | Young Somerset (Formerly Somerset Rural Youth Project)
- ‘Live’ Staff Wellbeing Check-in Sessions – LIFEbeat and Public Health are providing sessions for school staff every Tuesday afternoon during the lockdown period. 4:00 – 5:00pm.
See flier attached for easy registration and zoom link details.
School Staff Stress Reduction Sessions.pdf
Schools Helpline Poster.pdf
© 2018 Somerset County Council 01823 355090 firstname.lastname@example.org