This page contains guidance on editing the properties of documents created by other Contributors.
Please note - Contributors should only edit other Contributors' documents if they have given their permission or if they have left the team/organisation.
Once you have edited a document created by another Contributor, it will appear in the 'My Documents' section of both your and the original creator's 'My iPost' page (it will disappear from your list if it is subsequently modified by another user). A live iPost document will always appear in the 'My Documents' list of the original creator and the most recent modifier.
If the original Contributor has left your team/the organisation, you will need to enter the email address of the Contributor who has now taken over the administration of the document in the Admin Contact Email typing bar when editing the document properties.
In order to help you locate the document you wish to edit, you can filter the list below to show only documents created by a specific Contributor:
- Click on the 'Created By' column header.
- Select the required name from the drop down list.
- You will notice that a funnel icon appears in the 'Created By' column header as an indication that a filter is in place - you can click on this to change the name selection or to clear the filter (which will restore all documents to the list).
- Documents can be edited in the usual way - that is, click next to the document name for the 'Edit Properties' option. Remember that documents need to be checked in after amendment. (Please refer to the SLP Support site for user guidance if required.)
- Remember to update the Admin Contact Email address as referred to above.