Our School Vision and Values
We work together to support our children to become respectful, responsible, resilient, risk-takers with a caring attitude to the world around them; each with an enquiring mind setting them ready to be educated citizens.
We will achieve this by:
- setting and achieving high educational standards through a creative, ambitious enquiry-based curriculum supporting our children to reach their full potential.
- fully exploiting our rural setting to inspire creativity and embrace outdoor learning opportunities.
- providing an exciting and inclusive environment for our children to learn and develop, nurturing their health, emotional and social well-being.
- empowering children for the next step of their learning journey.
- collaborating with children, staff, governors, parents and friends to become positive members of our wider community.