Churchstanton School is a member of the Taunton Learning Partnership, or the TLP for short.
This is a collaborative learning partnership between 33 schools, primary and secondary, in the Taunton area.
The TLP exists in order to:
- Increase the quality and range of children's learning opportunities.
- Provide enhanced targeted staff development matched to individual and shared objectives.
- Continue to develop leadership working collaboratively.
- Involve the wider community.
- Encourage schools to work together.
- Enable all children to recognise and develop a sense of community in Taunton and beyond.
- Review and evaluate the work of the Taunton Learning Partnership.