We ask parents to send their children to school wearing the correct school uniform. Items on the following list are kept under review:
School uniform for all pupils:
- Grey skirt, trousers or shorts
- Pale blue shirt with striped clip-on school tie
- Grey v-neck pullover or grey v-neck buttoned cardigan, with optional badge
- Dark/white socks or plain dark tights
- Black shoes with flat heels.
PE clothing for all pupils:
- Navy blue/sky blue reversible rugby shirt
- Plain white polo shirt
- Navy blue football socks for winter
- White ankle sports socks for the summer term
- Navy shorts or navy skort
- Football boots and trainers
- Shin pads
We recommend that all pupils wear a mouth guard for both hockey and rugby.
Other optional items:
• Tracksuit bottoms
(Note: these do not replace normal kit)
Please would you ensure that all clothing and personal belongings are clearly marked with your child’s name.
Please note that the school tie, the pullover/cardigan with badge, and the rugby shirt are available from Deane & Sons, Bath Street, Cheddar.