- Achievement of pupils: Outstanding
- Quality of teaching: Outstanding
- Behaviour and safety of pupils: Outstanding
- Leadership and management: Outstanding
Summary of findings for parents and pupils:
This is an outstanding school.
- The quality of teaching is outstanding and has improved immensely since the last inspection. The introduction of new teaching staff to the school has resulted in pupils achieving exceptionally well, especially in literacy, including reading and mathematics, and they make outstanding progess. Pupils are very well prepared for the next stage of their education
- Pupils' attitude to learning are exemplary and their behaviour is outstanding. Pupils work hard in lessons, feel extremely safe and display a high level of respect for others
- The school has developed a cirriculum which mixes different subjects together very well in order to make learning interesting and enjoyable. It provides pupils with a wealth of learning experiences. Literacy lessons, music and a wide range of sporting activities feature highly when pupils talk about the things they most enjoy about school.
- The overwheming majority of parents amd carers believe that their children are happy at the school, very safe and well looked after. All the parents and carers who talked to the inspector were full of praise for the school and correctly believed that their children were making excellent progress.
- Leadership and management are outstanding and have improved greatly since the last inspection. This has been an important factor in improving the school's overall effectiveness. The headteacher, staff and governors are working very well together to ensure the school maintains these improvements.
- The governing body provides the school with a very effective level of support. Governors are fully involved in the life of the school and are confident enough to ask the headteacher and staff challenging questions about the effectiveness of the school.